About Me

Hi..Iam a girl with lot of passion towards watever I do. Do the magic ....Iam sure it works on ur man :-)

Monday, March 16, 2009

Guthi Dondakaya Kothimira karam kura





Ingredients :
Tindora [dondakaya]-- 1/2 lb / 1/4 kg
Oil -- 1/4 cup
Corriander -- 1/2 a bunch
Black gram/Urad daal -- 1 tsp
Bengal gram/chana dal/senagapappu -- 1 tsp
Cumin seeds -- 1 tsp
Mustard -- 1 tsp
Tamarind flakes -- few
Green chillis -- 4
Ginger -- 1/2 inch piece
Salt --- to the taste
Method :
1. Slit tindora on 4 sides
2. Heat the 1/4 cup oil in a pan and fry tindora for about 5 min and remove
3. Heat 1 tsp oil and add urad daal,channa daal,cumin seeds,mustard and fry
4. In a mixi-jar add corriander,fried seasoning,green chillis,ginger,salt and grind into paste
5. Heat a pan , add 1 tsp oil and drop the fried tindora,ground paste and cook for 10 min in low flame and switch off
Goes well with hot rice and daal

3 comments:

  1. Hello Swarna,

    Thanks for your comment on my blog. By the way, you'r blog is awesome. It reminds me of the cookery show, Mee Inti Vanta, which I host on Zee Telugu.

    Keep going
    Best

    Sumalatha Reddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Swarna,
    My name is sangeetha(Sirisha's friend).My god,your blog is awesomeeee.I know people who like cooking but I can see ur loving towards cooking thru ur recipes.I like the way you take pics,from scratch to end product.Why don't you start a website where you can upload videos too...Definitely its going to be a hit.Keep up the good work.

    Regards
    Sangeetha Chidura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sangeetha....i remember u...i came to ur function
    thank u somuch ...for ur supportive response
    yah i will try to do that..

    thank u
    swarna

    ReplyDelete