About Me

Hi..Iam a girl with lot of passion towards watever I do. Do the magic ....Iam sure it works on ur man :-)

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Burnt garlic chilli fried rice



This is one of my fav recipes from Indo-Chinese restaurant at my place ,I love to it eat all the time.

Ingredients :

Sonamasoori rice : 2 cups
Water : 4 cups
Carrot : finely sliced
Capsicum : finely sliced
Spring Onions : a bunch sliced
Garlic pods : 4 very finely chopped
Olive oil (preferably) : 3 tsp
Soy Sauce : 4 tsp
Vinegar : 4 tsp
Dry red chilli flakes : 2 tsp
Salt : to the taste

Preparation :

1. Cook the rice and keep aside
2. Heat olive oil in a pan and fry garlic slices until they turn dark brown / burn a little
3. Add the vegetables chopped and saute for 5 min
4. Now add Soy sauce,vinegar,salt,chilli flakes and mix well
5. Now add the rice and fry it for 10 to 15 min

A very tasty Chinese recipe

3 comments:

  1. Hi Swarna Haindavi gaaru..
    Just heard about this blog on Agni's show. I first tried "MagicToWinMansHeart.blogspot.com" - you should have mentioned the number "2". But anyway, nice blog, will explore more with my wife and send you my feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hii Swarna,

    Glad to see ur blog.. got the right blog in the right time..:)
    let me start cooking one by one.. then will let u know how they came out.. nice blog..:)

    Jahnavi

    ReplyDelete